RT Logic, the leader in satellite ground system assurance, introduces CyberC4™, the first cyber protection products designed specifically for satellite ground networks. Take advantage of RT Logic’s tailored cyber solutions for defending against cyber attacks.
CyberC4:Alert Real-Time Cyber Situational Awareness for Satellite Ground Networks
Security Information Event Management (SIEM) system tailored specifically for the unique needs of satellite networks. Collects, analyzes, and reports security event data for immediate internal and external threat management.
- Real-time event processing that cross-correlates and prioritizes security and mission assurance events
- Support for satellite network mission unique equipment
- Central repository for total cyber situational awareness
CyberC4:Guard AFSCN Satellite Ground Cross-Domain Solution
Unified Cross Domain Management Office (UCDMO) Certified Cross Domain Solution, which is operationally approved and used on multiple programs within the Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN).
- Seamlessly integrates with existing operational systems and new architectures that utilize T505, T501, T508, T500GT, and T500GT ADCCP systems within AFSCN
- Requires no changes to front-end equipment or operational software
- Significantly reduces regression testing, documentation, operational procedures, training, and logistics