Real-Time Logic, Inc. (RT Logic) is the leading supplier of innovative signal processing systems providing field-proven capabilities for communication with satellites, spacecraft, missiles, and airborne platforms. From factory test to flight, from ground data networking to RF links—RT Logic takes pride in the products and support we provide to the defense and aerospace community. In return, that community trusts RT Logic to solve its missions’ most difficult test and communication problems.
Trusted and Established
Founded in 1997 by five employees, the company has grown to more than 250 highly qualified staff with engineering expertise in Colorado Springs, Denver, and Chantilly, VA. We became the market leader in satellite test and satellite ground systems in less than 10 years with a combination of talented employees, innovative products, project focus, and customer support. After more than 15 years, the company continues to expand, growing our talented employee base, our product lines, and our customer base.
Backed by Kratos
RT Logic is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:KTOS), a specialized national security technology business providing mission critical products, services, and solutions for United States national security priorities. With revenue of approximately $1 billion, Kratos' core capabilities are sophisticated engineering, manufacturing and system integration offerings in areas including C5ISR, electronic warfare, unmanned systems, missile defense, cybersecurity, information assurance, training and critical infrastructure security.
Kratos provides end-to-end solutions that assure the reliability, availability and security of critical communications across satellite and terrestrial networks, including products from RT Logic's sister companies:
RF interference mitigation solutions and Satellite network monitoring and control, remote monitoring and enterprise network management solutions from Kratos Communications.
Satellite fleet management from Kratos Integral Systems International.
- ISO-9001:2008 registered, ISO-certified playbook
- Proven and fully integrated MRP/ERP System (Epicor)
- Rigorous supply chain management, including robust control of counterfeit parts program
- ESD control program compliant with ANSI ESD S 20 20 2014
- Calibrations performed by an outside vendor using NIST traceable standards and compliant with Z540.1
- Robust Configuration Management system using Subversion (SVN)
- Strict anti-virus procedures for incoming and outgoing products
- US Government contract support
- DCAA-audited financial system and rates
- DCMA approved GFE system
- Experienced Information Assurance and product security personnel on staff
- IA hardening IAW DoDI 8500.2, NIST, AFSSI, or FIPS
- Product security evaluation IAW with SCAP tools, or DISA STIGs